If you’re looking for an easy sewing project that you can do in no time, why not sew a simple shawl? We’d like to share a video tutorial that teaches you how to sew one! If you want simple instructions, then read on and watch the video now!
A super easy shawl that any beginner can knit
Discover The Easiest Way To Sew A Shawl!
A shawl can be one of the easiest clothing pieces to sew and it is one of those simplest pieces that creates the most stylish get-up for either a man or a woman! With a piece of good fabric, a thread, and your sewing machine, you can easily create one! It is a great idea to sew a shawl and send them over as gifts to your friends or your mom!
The best thing about a shawl is you won’t feel bored wearing it because you can style it in different ways. It makes a boring, plain tee looks fabulous simply by wearing it as a necklace, a neck wrap or could be a classic pull through and more! You’ll love its versatility!
- Simplicity pattern 8312 knit baby gifts and nursing shawl
- One Size (One Size)
Read on and start learning right now.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Step 1. Cut your fabric
Cut your fabric into a rectangular shape with the size that you want for the length and the width.
- Mocoosy Crochet Hooks set includes the following items with different size: 13 pcs Crochet Hooks diameter size (approx. 3mm 4mm 5mm 6mm 7mm 8mm 9mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 18mm 20mm). Nine crochet hooks' size is transparent, located at near the end of the crochet.
- Large-eye Blunt Needles set diameter: approx. 1.6mm 1.95mm 1.97mm, meeting different needs when you are knitting, A perfect knitting tool set
- The smooth knitting Crochet hook that you want. It is smooth, and won't snag your yarn, and is curved enough to catch the yarn
- These crochet hooks are long enough to grasp, easy and comfortable to hold on hand. Start to crochet your beautiful scarf, sweater, blanket and any thing that you want to crochet
- Have a variety of sizes when starting a project to experiment with how tight or loose the stitches should be. Just choose one suitable size hook to fit the stitch that you want
Step 2. Fold the edges
Fold the edges once then fold it again before pinning.
Step 3. Pin the edges
Pin it to hold the folded edges in place.
Step 4. Sew it
- Size: hats s-m-l, mittens s & l, shawl: one size
- Includes pattern pieces and sewing instructions
- Made by kwik sew
- Copyright 2012
- Printed in the u.s.a.
You’ll enjoy watching this video tutorial by Linda DiSimone (Seamstress and Designers) of eHowCraftsAndCrafts!
Do you want to learn more sewing tutorials? Click here!
Like this? You’ll also like…
Originally posted on April 27, 2016 @ 8:00 AM