If you’re looking for an easy sewing project that you can do in no time, why not sew a simple shawl? We’d like to share a video tutorial that teaches you how to sew one! If you want simple instructions, then read on and watch the video now!
A super easy shawl that any beginner can knit
Discover The Easiest Way To Sew A Shawl!
A shawl can be one of the easiest clothing pieces to sew and it is one of those simplest pieces that creates the most stylish get-up for either a man or a woman! With a piece of good fabric, a thread, and your sewing machine, you can easily create one! It is a great idea to sew a shawl and send them over as gifts to your friends or your mom!
The best thing about a shawl is you won’t feel bored wearing it because you can style it in different ways. It makes a boring, plain tee looks fabulous simply by wearing it as a necklace, a neck wrap or could be a classic pull through and more! You’ll love its versatility!
- Includes sewing templates, pattern pieces, sizing guides, and instructions for (2) hats, (1) pair of booties, (1) bib, (2) stuffed toys, (1) gift bag, and (1) nursing shawl.
- These sewing patterns for babies can be made in one size only.
- Bib includes a back shoulder Velcro closure, and beanies can be made with option of two different animal ears, as well as matching stuffed 11 inch and 8 inch stuffed animal. .
- Pattern pack includes detailed instructions in French and English, along with fabric recommendations for each sewing template.
- Simplicity patterns are proudly designed and printed in the United States.
Read on and start learning right now.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Step 1. Cut your fabric
Cut your fabric into a rectangular shape with the size that you want for the length and the width.
Step 2. Fold the edges
Fold the edges once then fold it again before pinning.
Step 3. Pin the edges
Pin it to hold the folded edges in place.
Step 4. Sew it
- Size: hats s-m-l, mittens s & l, shawl: one size
- Includes pattern pieces and sewing instructions
- Made by kwik sew
- Copyright 2012
- Printed in the u.s.a.
You’ll enjoy watching this video tutorial by Linda DiSimone (Seamstress and Designers) of eHowCraftsAndCrafts!
Do you want to learn more sewing tutorials? Click here!