Do you love sewing fashionable pincushions? We have rounded up a few brilliant ideas to satisfy your need! Take a peek!
Sweet Pin Cushion Ideas
A chic flower-like pincushion idea! For the tutorial, click the image link.
A stylish and fabulous strawberry-like pincushion that you should definitely try at home!
- Oriental Magenta - A perfect gift for sewing and quilting enthusiasts
- 10 kids surrounding style
- Kids with colorful clothing holding hands around the pin cushion
- Size: 4" Dia X 2" Height
This is a great way to convert your jars into pincushions!
- CUTE & FUN DESIGN - a ballerina skirt shaped caddy, will add a bit of lightness and fun to your room interior. Keep it by the sewing machine, or move it wherever you enjoy sewing.
- COLORFUL AS LIFE - available in green and pink colors, Tutu makes sewing truly enjoyable. Customize the pincushion with your own colorful fabric and brighten up your life with some color therapy.
- UNIQUE AND FUNCTIONAL - carries up to 16 bobbins (M, L, and A type) and 4 embroidery scissors. It's a pincushion, a bobbin holder, and a scissor holder. Fill up your Mason jar with other sewing supplies, and keep all the essentials in one place.
- AMAZING QUALITY - Tutu is made of high-quality silicone that sticks firmly to the jar's neck and doesn't slide.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR GIRLS AND WOMEN - made for people who like to find creative solutions to everyday problems. Tutu is a practical DIY gift that sewing lovers will enjoy both making and using. (Supplies, a Wide Mouth Mason Jar, and a pincushion fabric are not included.
Watch this video tutorial on how to sew a pincushion in under 5 minutes.
You may also want to check this out!
We hope you were inspired by these tutorials and ideas!
Do you have any other ideas for making creative pincushions? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.
Originally posted on February 20, 2018 @ 9:38 AM