Even beginners can create beautiful crochet patterns. You don't need to go through complicated crocheting steps to create a good one. I'm sharing here a great selection of easy crochet crafts I tried way back when. It helped me polish my skills and become better in this craft. So, I'm pretty sure these will help you too.
There are lots of wonderful things to make out of anyone’s crocheting skill! It could be a scarf, a hat, baby blanket, or anything for your home, and more! But like any beginner, learning the basic crocheting stitches should be your start. Here are our 13 easy crochet patterns for beginners!
Selected Most-Easy-To-Follow Crochet Patterns For Another Wonderful Day Ahead!
1. Cute Crochet Coaster
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw6nLSMhTRy/ hidecaption=true width=625]
You may want to revamp your kitchen and include changing your coasters for a quick, stunning dining set look! And these coasters are always great to send over as gifts. They’ll find it sweet and loving!
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- English (Publication Language)
- 622 Pages - 04/22/2013 (Publication Date) - Storey Publishing, LLC (Publisher)
2. DIY Earrings Crochet Pattern
This pair of DIY crochet earrings is fun-to-do. This really can make a unique fashion statement. You're more likely to feel satisfied when wearing your own creation instead of wearing store-bought pairs. You can have your old round earrings crocheted and get an instant unique accessory!
3. DIY Ring Crochet Patterns
This DIY ring crochet pattern is suited for all beginners. Skilled ones can finish this yarn ring in just a snap. You may want to start by doing a magic circle. This magic circle is used most often in the creation of round shape crochet patterns, like hats and round baskets.
4. Cute Headband With Bow
Don't you agree that a DIY crochet headband makes a great impact on anyone who wears it? It gives a cute outfit a chic vibe and makes your daughter or granddaughter appear stunning in a plain dress. You can use different yarn textures depending on your taste and mood.
No products found.
5. Charmed Wrapped Boho-Look Bracelet
This wrap bracelet would be perfect for a boho outfit, or a ripped jeans with a shirt. You can make one wrap for less than $9, including the hook, yarn, buttons, beads, thread, and needle. You can also make more out of your small budget.
6. Simple & Stylish Necklace DIY Crochet
[instagram url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BySp7XpnZ3r/ hidecaption=true width=625]
If you‘re a fan of creating DIY accessories with crochet patterns, then you’d enjoy learning how to make your own DIY necklace. Crocheted ones are soft to the skin and can be matched with any outfit that you have. Wearing one can make a plain tee look attractive and gorgeous.
- Fin, Danielle (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 126 Pages - 05/17/2016 (Publication Date) - CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (Publisher)
7. Easy Flower Bookmark Crochet Pattern
Bookmarks are easy things to crochet and also a good idea to send as gifts! These are fun to DIY, and tons of bookmark crochet patterns are available on the net! Don't wait for tomorrow to work on this simple but cute bookmark.
8. DIY Beanie Hat Crochet Pattern
This beanie hat would look perfect on your little girls while playing outdoors. But, It's not just for kids. You can make lots of beanies for the whole family. This would also make a great gift if you’re thinking of making one for colder months.
9. Cute Egg Cozy DIY Crochet
If you’re the kind of person who loves making your home colorful and fun, then a DIY crocheted egg cozy is the perfect project for you! This will definitely make your daily home cooking more inspiring! You may also want to do this crocheting cute project for your Easter eggs.
- COMFORTABLE: Enjoy crocheting without the fatigue! The hooks in our crochet kit feature soft, rubber grips to help relieve discomfort.
- EASY TO USE: Perfect for adults and kids, each extra-long, aluminum crochet needle has a smooth and tapered tip to prevent yarn from slipping or snagging.
- LABELED: Every crochet hook is color-coded and has printed letters and numbers on the handle, so you'll always know which needle is which.
- ULTIMATE KIT: Our crochet hook set includes 12 hook sizes ranging from B/1 (2mm) to L/11 (8mm) for working on any pattern.
- GIFT IDEA: Great choice for Mother's Day gifts for Mom! Whatever the occasion, this crochet kit for beginners and seasoned experts alike makes a great surprise to the crafty crocheters in your life.
10. Baby's Gladiator Crocheted Sandals
It is more satisfying to receive a gift from someone who used her precious time and effort to personally make something like these cute gladiator crocheted sandals. We're sure these are priced high in stores. Creating one would be the sweetest way to show your love!
11. Crochet Hook Organizer
This crochet hook case is great for making your crochet patterns on-the-go. It makes your crochet hooks look organized, and will make a nice gift for your crocheting friends, too! You can buy them from any yarn stores, or you can create your own. Which one would you choose?
12. Mini Gift Bag DIY Crochet Pattern
You can use it as a small gift bag or a single fruit bag to be placed on top of your dining table. You can also make one for your little girl's Barbie dolls, and she’ll find them adorable. Just look for some lovely yarn colors.
13. Toddler Headband Crochet Pattern
Keep your little girls stylish by crocheting this wonderful headband. Be creative in doing it by combining colors. However, it already is gorgeous in plain. You'll love its versatility cause it can be worn with almost anything!
If you want to watch another easy tutorial for crocheting a baby blanket, then here's a great video by Melanie Ham:
Now you've just had plenty of ideas on making all these easy crochet patterns. Choose the best yarn quality — color, texture, and durability, and nothing can beat your DIY crochet creations.
So which of these crochet patterns do you like best? Share your thoughts with me in the comments section below.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on September 28, 2016, and has been updated for quality and relevancy.